Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lord. have. mercy.

I think I may spontaneously combust if I don't have these now....

Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'more Bars

Thanks to the lovely folks at Flickr, i may give it a bash if I can get around the very american-ified recipe (Graham Crackers anyone?)  Hope the local Tescos is ready to meet their most demanding customer yet.

I miss baking.  Since I upped sticks to Dublin my inner Martha Stewart is ambling on the sidelines, screaming for attention.  Dear reader, I was that teenager who baked so much that Mother Bleakers kept having to replace the wooden spoon. And it was I who was primarily responsible for the ever-expanding waistlines of the family (although i never heard them complain in between helpings of my Pineapple Delights...).  These babies in the pic above could bring me back from the brink methinks, better put that wooden spoon on the weekend shopping list.

No comments: